Our New Hotel in Fonte do Bispo
The Four Star-
We will be bringing tourists, money and jobs into the area, helping to spread the wealth into the community.
We are working with the assistance of CMTavira to negotiate our way through the maze of regulations involved and with the full support of the PENT Steering Committee, we will provide an innovative solution to updating the facilities and services offered by our hotel. PENT is the ten-
From PENT: It is fundamental to intervene in terms of enriching the offer, developing and innovating Portuguese traditional content that constitute factors of tourism differentiation. In this manner, moments from Portuguese history, culture, literature, music or other aspects will be shared with the tourist, in function of the specific context. Elements of the cultural offer are also intended to be developed and adapted in order to deliver distinctive experiences to the tourist, improving the marketing of cultural assets -
We comply with the PENT Program in the following fields:
1. We have a Health & Wellness centre in the form of a Spa, Treatment Rooms & Gymnasium.
2. A Restaurant and will be promoting gastronomy and wines from the region.
3. A Banquet Hall will host weddings, parties and local sports and hobby club sessions.
4. A Seminar Centre and a small Business Centre.
5. A Heritage Centre to provide an introduction to Portugal’s History and Heritage and to also promote local museums.
6. According to PENT, it is fundamental to develop alternative "non-
7. Integrated Resorts are important for the development of tourism (away from the beaches).
8. We aim to reduce seasonality by offering sports and entertainment throughout the year.
9. We will be affiliated with international clubs for Lawn Green Bowls and Croquet, raising our profile with foreign clubs and promoting low season holidays (when play is prevented by bad weather in the UK and northern Europe.
10. We will be hosting regular events for inclusion in the local events calendar as proposed by QREN and promoted in the CMTavira magazine.
The basis of our design is the PENT requirement for INTEGRATED RESORTS with multiple activities. This means that people who come out to the country hotel should have all the advantages and facilities provided to the beach-
To meet this requirement, we plan to have a restaurant with cabaret in the afternoon and evening, an event hall with regular live music and an external amphitheatre for hosting heritage, cultural and musical events throughout the year, giving low season visitors access to Fado, Folk Dancing and local musicians.
In our country hotel, we have the facilities to have musical events in the enclosed halls, but we also have the facility for providing musical entertainment in the afternoon and early evening. We are not promoting open-
The PENT Program implies that it is incumbent on the central and local administrations to comply with their recommendations in a number of initiatives:
1. Simplification of the process of State-
2. Strengthening of the efficiency and transparency of licensing process
3. Development and fostering the adoption of innovative practices by companies
4. Promotion of quality throughout the "moments of truth" (interaction with the tourist)
5. Increase the receptivity of the local population to initiatives within the framework of tourism -
Construction (Scroll down for image overview)
Reception, Spa Centre and Management Block
Restaurant and Banquet Hall
Hotel Block with 32 rooms
Recreation Area with Amphitheatre
Do you want to protect your savings and double what the bank offers, immediately, rising to 15% over the next nine years for as long as you hold the investment?
We suggest that you put some of your money into bricks and mortar, in a fast-
A 2% share in our Hotel Complex will cost you €40,000 and you will receive at least 5% interest in the first year in the form of a dividend.
For each 2% Share (€40,000 investment), you will receive a minimum of €2,000.00 per annum; if you purchase 3 units, a total of €120,00.00 then you will receive a minimum dividend of €500.00 per month.
These are minimum dividends that will rise as the resort comes on-
To receive an Independent Financial Advisor’s report on this investment program;
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to your Financial Advisor today.
Alternatively, you are welcome to visit the hotel and see the entire resort for yourself.
Telephone (00351) 281 971 484 to arrange an appointment.
Update: Only 32 positions remaining as of 4th December 2017
Next page for more details
Affiliates and Links: www.qtfontebispo.com / www.richybassett.com / www.simplyalgarve.com / www.eastalgarvemag.com / www.fontebispo.com / www.fontedobispo.com / www.wedinalgarve.com /www.brodybassett.com
To refresh your memory, the ECB is proposing that in the event of a bail-